Our lawn sprinkler services include:
- New systems installed with conventional spray zones, drip zones, and even underground delivery.
- Modifications to existing systems
- Rain sensor installations
- Repair services
- Seasonal services, including winterizing and spring start up
We use high quality parts, designed to last, which include warranty replacement for the remote possibility of a defect in materials. Our trucks are stocked with a lot of stuff - chances are we have what will be needed to do the job, but we may occassionally have to find a specialty part.
As your landscaping evolves, adjustments might be in order to enhance the appearance and value of your property. We can add sprinkler zones, convert spray zones to drip zones, convert spray zones to underground systems to maximize efficiency by eliminating over spray on windy days and the evaporation that occurs in Colorado Springs' dry climate. Consider adding a rain sensor to save on your utility bill, eliminate overwatering, and provide peace-of-mind freedom from your watering chores.
Our seasonal services include:
- Spring start up: turning your system on and correctly adjusting heads for the best coverage, replacing missing or broken heads, and minor repairs (Major repairs need to be scheduled for a later time.)
- Winterizing: blowing compressed air through your system to protect your investment from freeze damage